The Curacao Gaming License is the most popular online gaming licensing jurisdiction because it offers political stability in the country and is by far the most accessible. Many operators also prefer the Curacao Gambling License because it offers an all-in-one solution covering any and all games of chance.
Island of Curacao
The island of Curacao is situated in the southern Caribbean Sea, about 40 miles off the coast of Venezuela. A constituent of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, it is the largest of the Dutch Overseas Territories and has a population of almost 150,000 people. As well as being situated in a literal paradise, it has been a financial services hub as far back 1828 when the Central Bank of Curacao and Sint Maarten became the oldest central bank in the Western Hemisphere.
Today its legal system supports a number of corporate structures and despite being considered a “tax haven” it complies with the EU Code of Conduct against harmful tax practices.
Why should I get a Curacao Gaming License?
Curaçao has been offering the Curaçao Gaming License (sublicense) since 1996 making Curaçao one of the first jurisdictions to license and regulate online gambling in the world. Online gaming is a legitimate business activity in Curacao, provided the company has obtained the proper Curacao Gaming License (sublicense). The Online Gaming legislation was first created in 1993 when the islands were still the Netherlands Antilles.
The licensing process is fast, straightforward, and cost-effective. This has made Curacao a popular choice for startups and smaller businesses. Curacao offers a license that covers all. From service operators, software, service providers to online casinos, sports betting, eSports, lottery, as well as games of chance and skill.
Additionally, Curacao licensees can benefit from zero percent VAT rate, 0% on corporate revenue, low levels of ongoing maintenance, and a welcoming business environment.
Curacao Gaming License Costs
Fast Offshore has prepared a Complete Turn-Key Curacao Gaming License Package for business operators. This package includes everything you need to set up and operate your Online Gaming Business with a Curacao sub-license for less than 24,000 EUR. The complete package only takes 7 to 10 weeks to complete, making it one of the fastest to market licenses available.
What does the Turn-Key Package include?
- An Offshore Corporation: Incorporating offshore is an excellent choice when it comes to registering an offshore holdings company. Featuring ultra low-tax status and some of the world’s friendliest corporate legal environments.
- A European Contracting Company: We recommend and use Cyprus for incorporating the required EU contracting company. Cyprus is an ideal choice when it comes to incorporating a company for international business activities especially online businesses focused on Asian, European, and Latin American markets. Tax optimized corporate structure combined with low-tax on profits and one of the world’s friendliest business environments enable you to conduct your business successfully.
- Curaçao Gaming sub-license
- A Corporate Account for iGaming: We work with a variety of international payment institutions and financial institutions that cater to the online gaming industry.
- Direct Online Gaming Merchant Accounts for acceptance of both Visa & MasterCard at the absolute best rates, as well as additional alternate payment methods: Once you have your business established you will need to be able to receive payments from your customer.
- Payment processing account(s) for processing APMs (alternative payment methods) worldwide such as AstroPayCard, Cash to Code, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, Banco Boleto, and many more.
- Ongoing Personalized Assistance: Need some help or assistance with conducting your business offshore? Want to get favorable conditions when applying for additional merchant accounts? Want to know where you can invest your offshore profits for maximum return? … Ask us! We offer the best after-sale support in the industry, and will do our best to assist you with whatever concerns and problems you might have!
Annual renewal fees are also low and Fast Offshore offers a great value maintenance package for our clients. This means we take care of all obligations and corporate matters on an ongoing basis.
Curacao Gaming License Requirements:
The following documents are required from each and every authorized person, officer, director, shareholder, beneficial owner, and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Certified Copies of Passport* (the pages with photo and signature);
- Original or certified copy of a Utility Bill;
- Police Clearance Certificate / Certificate of no criminal record;
- CV / Resume;
- Original Banker’s Reference (Relationship must be longer than 2 years)
- Original Professional Letter of Reference from an Accountant or Lawyer (Relationship must be longer than 2 years);
- Details of Software including copy(ies) of software agreements and/or 3rd party certification of the RNG application and its fairness (if applicable);
- Proof of domain ownership;
- Copies of Terms & Conditions which must include underage gaming policy, responsible gaming policies, and player KYC policy.
NOTE – All documents must be in English and dated no older than 90 days. Where documents are not in English, certified English translations are required.
The European Contracting Company can be used to:
- Offer any online gaming and betting product worldwide with very few restrictions on target markets such as the USA, Australia, Curaçao, France, Netherlands, and a few others.
- Enter into agreements with multiple merchant services providers, software providers, etc. which we will gladly assist you with.
- Open and operate accounts anywhere in the world where gaming businesses are accepted to support the operation of the Online Gaming business.
- Own any intellectual property rights.
- Engage in marketing activities for its own business and the business of other Operators.
What a wealth of benefits!
We have a Curaçao Online Gaming License option available for virtually any budget. From the most basic Curacao Company and Curacao Gaming License combination to a Complete Turn-Key Curacao Gaming License Package. All including the first year’s Curacao eGaming License Fee and Local ISP Service for Data Backup on the island (Compliance requirement in Curacao).
Customized Curacao eGaming License packages are available, contact us to discuss your specific needs and get a fully customized proposal, we guarantee professional service.
Why Fast Offshore?
Entrusting your corporate management, licensing and payments to Fast Offshore is the logical choice, with our more than 22 years of experience you are guaranteed to have real-world, professional recommendations and, most importantly, a legal business supported by a recognized Curacao Gaming License. Guarantee your online gaming business is built on a 100% legal foundation complete with Curacao eGaming License.
Take advantage of our more than 22 years of experience and let us help you every step of the way. Contact Us today for a detailed price offer including Online Gaming License in Curaçao today. Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional service.