Online gaming and betting companies licensed with an Online Gambling License in Malta are one of the fastest-growing business sectors in Malta.
Companies with an Online Gambling License in Malta are regulated under the provisions of the Remote Gaming Regulations
The first online betting site in Malta was launched in 2000. Since then, the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) was created to regulate all forms of gaming in Malta, including remote gaming operations. In April 2004, the Regulations were published, making Malta the first EU member state to regulate remote gaming.
The remote gaming regime applied by the MGA is both technology- and game-neutral, therefore encompassing any type of gaming offered by means of distance communication (including, but not limited to, internet, digital TV, mobile phone technology and telephony). Any game offered by means of distance communication, which can be securely managed and is compliant with the Regulations, will be reviewed and considered for licensing by the MGA.
There are 2 types of online gaming licenses issued in Malta a B2C license or a B2B license
Licensees must have the core part of their online operation physically located in Malta.
Malta Gambling License Requirements
Basic requirements are:
In order to qualify for an Online Gambling License in Malta the following conditions and submissions have to be met:
- Original Certificate of no criminal record of the owners of the company to ensure that there are no criminal records about these owners, not older than 3 months;
- Pass ‘Fit & Proper’ Test
- Fill various key function compliance roles (if you cannot fill them with your team members, we can provide team members to do so at an additional cost)
- Notarized / Certified Copy(ies) of passport(s)
- Original Bank references of the owners; not older than 3 months
- Original or Notarized / Certified Copies of utility bills not older than 3 months
- Detailed business plan
- Details of all gaming software systems used
- Compliance & Software audit
- Hosting of operations/gaming servers must be in Malta
Our turnkey package with an Online Gambling License in Malta includes:
- Maltese Company
- Registered Office, Agent and Secretary.
- Business Plan preparation and submission
- Collecting, collating application requirements
- Documentation preparation and submission (Gaming & Control system based on MGA requirements)
- Application for B2C or B2B Malta Online Gaming License
- Assistance establishing corporate bank account for the business
- Assistance establishing payment processing account(s) for acceptance of Visa & MC for the online gaming business
- Assistance establishing a SKRILL account for acceptance of payments for the online gaming business
- Assistance establishing a NETELLER account for acceptance of payments for the online gaming business
- 24 Hours Personalized Advice: Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have our experienced assistance for the coming 12 months. Need some help or assistance with compliance? Want to get favorable conditions when applying for credit card processing? Want to know where you can get alternate payment methods set up? … Ask us! We offer the best after-sale support in the industry, and will do our best to assist you with whatever concerns and problems you might have … !
What a wealth of benefits!
Malta Gambling License Cost
We have a Malta Online Gaming License option available for virtually any budget. From the most basic Malta Company and Online Gaming license combination to a complete turnkey package including everything outlined above.
Contact us today for a detailed proposal, we guarantee professional service.
Customized Maltese Online Gaming License packages are also available, contact us to discuss your specific needs and get a fully customized proposal.
Entrusting your corporate management and licensing to Fast Offshore is the logical choice, with our more than 21 years of experience you are guaranteed to have real world, professional recommendations and, most importantly, a legal business supported by a recognized iGaming License from Malta. Guarantee your online gaming business is built on a 100% legal foundation complete with a Maltese Online Gaming License.
There is no better time to take advantage of Banking Offshore, Offshore Incorporation & Offshore Company Formation as the world becomes a “Global Village”.
Take advantage of our more than 21 years of experience and let us help you every step of the way.
Contact Us to order your Online Gambling License in Malta Today!
Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional service.