The Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC) is the supervisory body for one of the most reputable jurisdictions for regulating and licensing of online gaming operators, such as online poker rooms and online casinos. The KGC is in charge of licensing online gaming operations and interactive wagering in the Mohawk territory of Kahnawake in Quebec, Canada.
Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake
Kahnawake is a First Nation reserve located on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River in Canada. It is home to a multicultural population of approximately 9,000 people in an area of 48km2.
A total of 8 proud heritage communities live by principles and philosophies contained in the Great Law that promote Honor, Trust and Respect.
Why should I get a Kahnawake Gaming License?
The KGC was established in 1996 and started issuing online gambling licenses from 1999. The Kahnawake Gaming License is cost-effective, straightforward, and the licensing process is agile. It also allows you to accept players from most territories around the globe.
The Kahnawake iGaming License is well regulated, which translates into player confidence and wider availability of payment options. Additionally, operators can benefit from 0% gaming tax, which makes it very attractive, especially for gaming startups.
Player Confidence and Acceptance
The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is considered a trustworthy regulatory authority that promotes responsible and fair gaming and aims to prevent fraudulent operations.
The KGC takes user’s complaints seriously and has suspended or even cancelled some of its licensees when investigations revealed unethical business practices. Their regulatory efforts ensure an optimal level of player protection making both players and business partners comfortable knowing that the authorities are constantly monitoring their licensees.
What type of regulations are enforced by the Commission?
- The KGC performs thorough inspections of its applicants
- Requires operators to keep player funds separate from operational funds
- Mandates RNG testing to ensure fair gaming
- Enforces the use of SSL encryption technology
- Requires several policies designed to protect players
- Imposes strict ID verification policies
Kahnawake Gaming License Costs and Time Frames
Our Kahnawake Online Gaming License Turn-key package includes everything you need to set up and operate your iGaming Business for approximately $16.000 dollars plus the applicable Kahnawake fees. Contact us to discuss your specific needs and get a fully customized proposal.
The complete application process normally takes from 4 to 8 weeks, and approval and license issuance can take another 4 to 8 weeks as long as all the documentation is in order. Once the application has been approved, a 6-month permit will be granted. During this time, ongoing compliance, reviews and testing will go on. The Commission performs a final review of the files and decides whether it should issue a second license after 12 months have elapsed.
What does the Turn-Key package include?
Our complete package includes everything you need to set up and operate an online gaming Company with a Kahnawake Online Gaming License:
- An Offshore Corporation: Incorporating offshore is an excellent choice when it comes to registering an offshore holdings company. Featuring Zero-Tax status and one of the world’s friendliest corporate legal environments.
- A European Contracting Company: We recommend Cyprus for incorporating the required EU contracting company. Cyprus is an ideal choice when it comes to incorporating a company for international business activities especially online businesses focused on Asian, Australian, European and Latin American markets. Tax optimized corporate structure combined with low-tax on profits (12.5% Tax Rate on net profits), and one of the world’s friendliest business environments enable you to conduct your business successfully.
- Assistance preparing, collating and submitting the application for the Kahnawake Online Gaming License to the Gaming Commission
- A Corporate Account for online gaming: We work with a variety of international payment institutions and financial institutions who cater to the online gambling industry.
- Direct Online Gambling Merchant Accounts for acceptance of both Visa & MasterCard at the absolute best rates: Once you have your business established you will need to be able to receive payments from your customer.
- 4 Hours Personalized Advice: Need some help or assistance with conducting your business offshore? Want to get favourable conditions when applying for an offshore credit card? Want to know where you can invest your offshore profits for maximum return? … Ask us! We offer the best after-sale support in the industry and will do our best to assist you with whatever concerns and problems you might have.
Kahnawake Gaming License Requirements
To qualify for a Kahnawake Gaming License the following conditions and submissions have to be met by every single authorized person, officer, director, shareholder, beneficial and ultimate beneficiary owner:
- Original Certificate of no criminal record of the owners of the company to ensure that there are no criminal records about these owners, not older than 3 months;
- Certified Copy(ies) of passport(s) not older than 3 months;
- Birth Certificate
- Original Bank references of the owners; not older than 3 months
- Personal Financial Statements for Directors, Shareholders and UBOs
- Original or Certified Copies of utility bills not older than 3 months
- Description and details of the games offered and gaming software being used
- Confirmation of the RNG application and its fairness (3rd party certification) if applicable
- Hosting of servers in Kahnawake
NOTE – All documents must be in English and dated no older than 90 days. Where documents are not in English, certified English translations are required.
Why Fast Offshore?
We have a Kahnawake Online Gaming License option available for virtually any budget. From the most basic Company and Kahnawake Online Gaming license combination to a complete turn-key package including everything outlined above all including the first years Kahnawake Online Gaming License Fee. Contact us today for a detailed proposal, you are guaranteed to receive professional and fast services.
Entrusting your corporate management and licensing to Fast Offshore is the logical choice. With our more than 22 years of experience, you are guaranteed to have real-world, professional recommendations and, most importantly, a legal business supported by a recognized e-Gaming License from the Kahnawake Nation.
Enjoy fast, experienced, efficient and professional ongoing support with Fast Offshore. Contact Us today to order your Kahnawake Gaming Commission Gambling License. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you from beginning to end.