Opening an offshore bank account via distance banking is slightly more cumbersome when compared to opening a domestic bank account, considering one actually walks into a branch when opening a domestic bank account. As one of the oldest professional offshore banking service providers & incorporation agents on the web, we have relationships with major offshore banks and financial institutions around the world and stand ready to assist you every step of the way during the account opening process.
Generally speaking, the procedure to open an offshore bank account consists of properly preparing and submitting the following documents:
- Notarized copy of the Certificate of Incorporation and/or Articles of Association (for corporate accounts)
- Certified copy of your government-issued passport (for both personal and/or corporate accounts)
- Original Utility Bill (for both personal and/or corporate accounts)
- Bank or professional reference for the account signatory (for both personal and/or corporate accounts)
- Completed banking applications and forms which we provide and assist in completing
What kind of minimum deposit is required when opening an offshore account?
We deal with a variety of banks around the globe, and as each caters to different clientele, each has their own specific requirements. We deal with some that require no more than $ 2,500 initial deposit to open an account, while others may require a minimum of $1,000,000.
Learn more about opening offshore bank accounts by reviewing our How It Works section
There is no better time to take advantage of Banking Offshore, Offshore Incorporation & Offshore Company Formation as the world becomes a “Global Village”.
Contact Us to become a client and Go Offshore Today!
Take advantage of our more than 23 years of experience and let us help you every step of the way.
Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional service.