Brokerage, including Forex, CFDs and Derivatives business activities are highly regulated. Now if a company offers Forex Brokerage services to its clients (Corporate or Personal), the company must be issued with a Forex Broker License.
Further, international banks will not accept account applications from unlicensed companies unless companies or individuals trade own funds only.
Obviously, all jurisdictions, both onshore and offshore, have the ability to grant a Forex Broker License to qualified applicants. Generally, onshore jurisdictions impose much higher capital requirements on applicants and consequently the costs of setting up in those jurisdictions is very high when compared to some of the offshore financial centres.
Offshore jurisdictions offer many interesting possibilities because: a) Many will allow a Forex Brokerage to operate free of tax on profits.
Seychelles has become increasingly Popular among Forex Brokers and CFD Brokers
The Securities Dealers License in Seychelles allows you to buy, sell, trade securities such as shares, bonds, options, forex, etc and manage a portfolio of investments for and on behalf of your clients.
This License can be useful for Brokerage firms, mutual or hedge funds etc who may have clients wishing to invest in securities which may not be permissible or must comply with onerous and costly compliance of their resident jurisdiction. Such investments can be done through an entity incorporated in Seychelles licensed to carry on Securities dealing business thereby bypassing these constraints legally.
In our professional opinion, the best jurisdiction today to Incorporate a Company and Obtain a Forex Brokerage License at a reasonable cost with reasonable capital deposit requirements is Seychelles without any doubt.
As one of the world leaders in acquisition of Seychelles Forex licenses, we offer a full range of corporate services in Seychelles including license application services and annual support.
Seychelles offers excellent conditions for establishing a licensed forex business. With low registration costs and rapid approvals it is no surprise that the Seychelles regulation has become so popular among Forex Brokers.
Since 1998 we have assisted our clients in applying for and obtaining a Licenses in Seychelles and many other jurisdictions around the world, making us the proven experts in the FX brokerage field.
Seychelles Forex Broker License
The Basic requirements are:
- Domestic Company formation in Seychelles
In order to obtain the license we first need to incorporate a Domestic company in Seychelles with a share capital of US$50,000. The company must have at least two (2) shareholders and two (2) directors. A person can act both as a shareholder and director of the company. The incorporation takes around 2 weeks.
- Office – Mandatory – Fully furnished office fit for FSA approval – as the FSA need to see that the company has an operating presence in the Seychelles, and will visit the office. The office includes the following services: Rent, electricity, water, active phone number, cleaning and basic internet.
- Compliance officer – Mandatory – Compliance correspondence with FSA and record keeping.
- Security Dealer License Representative – Mandatory – We can appoint the more qualified director as the Securities Dealers License Representative of the company.
- Professional Indemnity Cover – Mandatory. You can either arrange it by yourself or we can arrange it for you through our insurance provider.
- Legal advisor – Mandatory.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements – Based on number and nature of transactions
- Auditing services – Based on volume and number and nature of transactions
* All monthly fees are paid upfront every 6 months
In order to qualify the following documentation has to be provided:
- Police Clearance Certificate – Certificate of no criminal record to ensure that there are no criminal records about any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners, document must not be older than 3 months;
- Declaration of no history of Bankruptcy for any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners, document must not be older than 3 months;
- Certified Passport Copy for any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners, documents must not be older than 3 months;
- Original or Certified Copy of Bank Reference Letter for any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners, document must not be older than 3 months;
- 2 Certified copies of Professional Reference Letters for any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners, documents must not be older than 3 months;
- Original or Certified Copy of utility bills for any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners, document must not be older than 3 months;
- Resume / CV of any and all Directors/Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners outlining experience in Forex Brokerage Activities and Qualifications warranting issuance of a license.
Seychelles Forex License
What does the Seychelles Forex License package include?
Our package includes everything you need to set up and operate an online Forex Brokerage with a Seychelles Forex License.
Seychelles Forex Brokerage License
If obtaining a license to offer Forex Brokerage Services interests you, we encourage you to contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your needs from start to finish.
Please contact us for a detailed proposal outlining all the costs, fees and requirements.
Our fees are extremely aggressive and clients have told us our fees are as much as US $10,000 less than other less experienced providers!
Contact Us today to become a client and get your Seychelles Forex Brokerage License now!
Take advantage of our more than 21 years of experience and let us help you every step of the way.
Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional service.