Citizenship by investment is the process of obtaining additional citizenship via investing in the economy of the host country. Citizenship by investment programs offers individuals the opportunity to obtain multiple passports in addition to their native one. This process can often be completed in under a year- much faster than traditional naturalization processes.
Reasons to get a second passport:
- Increased global motility and visa-free access to a greater number of countries.
- Visa-free travel reduces time and costs and is convenient for those traveling for business or pleasure.
- Second passports also offer security in the case where the native country is experiencing political or social instability.
- It’s a form of insurance, as it provides added protection for investors and their families.
- It allows your children to attend to the best educational institutions in the world, not just the best in your country.
- Some countries that offer second citizenship, also allow that to be passed down through descendants.
- Holding a second passport also opens up a wealth of new business opportunities, offers fiscal incentives, and can provide a better future for dependants and other family members.
In 2020, a second, or even third passport is a wise investment not just in the moment, but in the future of your family.
Fast Offshore can assist you with applications via citizenship by investment programs in:
- St Lucia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St Kitts and Nevis
Through our network of trusted partners, we can assist you in picking the perfect passport and then taking care of all the paperwork. Alongside the applications, we can also assist with company incorporation, bank account opening, and other forms of corporate and financial advice, in each jurisdiction.
Contact us today to take the first step towards freedom and new opportunities with a second passport.