Our price for setting up a company is: $3,250
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the local registrar.
- Certified copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- A company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- The share certificate(s).
- The resolution relating to the nomination of director(s) and the distribution of shares. (English Translation)
- A dedicated account manager from Overseas Business Services Ltd. at your service for one year.
Renewal Fees after the first year is: $2,750
- The payment of annual government and local registrar fees and charges.
- Renewal of the company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- A dedicated account manager from Overseas Business Services Ltd. at your service for an additional year.
In addition to the above fees, annual accounting is a requirement in order to prepare and file annual accounts.
|Draft and file resolution to modify director(s) or shareholder(s)||$300|
|Certificate of Incumbency||$300|
|Simple Certification of Document||$145|
|Notarization and Apostille on Documents||$195|
|Power of Attorney||$250|
|Signed & Certified Rental Agreement for use as proof of business address||$750|
|Creation of Company Logo for Business Card and/or Letter Head||$295|
|Company Rubber Stamp||$95|