Prices for Costa Rica Company
Our price for setting up a company is: $1,850
- Escritura (The Memorandum and Articles of Association).
- English Translation of Escritura
- A company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- “Certificacion Literal” which confirms the existence of your company, who the directors are and who has signature authority.
- The share certificate(s).
- The resolution relating to the nomination of director(s) and the distribution of shares.
- A dedicated account manager from Overseas Business Services Ltd. at your service for one year.
Renewal Fees after the first year is: $1,250
- The payment of all annual government and local registrar fees and charges.
- Renewal of the company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- A dedicated account manager from Overseas Business Services Ltd. at your service for an additional year.
|Draft resolution to modify director(s) or shareholder(s)
|Notarization and Apostille on Documents
|Power of Attorney
|Creation of Company Logo for Business Card and/or Letter Head
|Company Rubber Stamp