Prices for Belize Company
Our price for setting up a company is: $895
- The Certificate of Incorporation issued by the local registrar.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- A company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- The share certificate(s).
- The resolution relating to the nomination of director(s) and the distribution of shares.
- A dedicated account manager from Overseas Business Services Ltd. at your service for one year.
Renewal Fees after the first year is: $695
- The payment of all annual government and local registrar fees and charges.
- Renewal of the company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- A dedicated account manager from Overseas Business Services Ltd. at your service for an additional year.
|Draft resolution to modify director(s) or shareholder(s)
|Certificate of Good Standing
|Certificate of Incumbency
|Notarization and Apostille on Documents
|Power of Attorney
|Creation of Company Logo for Business Card and/or Letter Head
|Company Rubber Stamp