There are a variety of advantages to using an IBC to move assets offshore, just a few of these are:
Asset Protection – To protect your real property and “liquid property” (CASH) against future legal claims arising from divorce proceedings, bankruptcy, aggressive creditors and other varieties of litigation.
Estate Planning – IBCs, especially when combined with additional entities ( Foundations, Trusts and the like ) are the IDEAL vehicle for accumulation of wealth through investment income as well as preserving wealth over the long-term for your beneficiaries/loved ones on a low or NO tax basis, thus potentially eliminating inheritance, income, and/or capital gains taxes;
Privacy & Confidentiality – Keep your business affairs and assets away from prying eyes such as potential claimants, ex-spouse(s), aggressive creditors, business competitors, and any other parties;
LEGAL Reduction of Tax Liability – Through the use of Legal International Tax Planning – many foreign jurisdictions can offer fully legal opportunities for reducing your potential tax liability.
What Can an IBC Actually “Do”?
An IBC can actually help you accomplish a variety of goals, in many different ways, i.e.:
- Open and Hold Bank Accounts.
- Hold and Transfer Funds Globally.
- Engage in International Business and other related Transactions Globally.
- Hold and Manage a variety of offshore investments such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CFDs, CDs, etc. many of which may not be available to “individuals” depending on their location of residence.
- Hold Corporate Credit Cards and Debit Cards thereby allowing you convenient access to funds to potentially cover your legitimate expenses.
There is no better time to take advantage of Banking Offshore, Offshore Incorporation & Offshore Company Formation as the world becomes a “Global Village”.
Contact Us to become a client and Go Offshore Today!
Take advantage of our 16 PLUS years experience and let us help you every step of the way.
Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional service.