Setting up an offshore company and/or relocating your corporate structure to an overseas jurisdiction could be an essential step in growing your business or protecting yourself from lawsuits, Further, there may be tax advantages to take advantage of.
Belize, the BVI, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curacao, Cyprus, Nevis, Panama, Seychelles, and Singapore for example, are all very popular jurisdictions.
We can guide you in setting up the company of your choice.
We can help you establish an account for your business and set up a virtual office offshore.
Below you will find a comprehensive list of locations we provide company formation services in.
Set-up fees: includes all documents so that the company can be fully operational right from the first day of registration.
- The Certificate of Incorporation issued by the local registrar.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- A company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- The share certificate(s).
- The resolution relating to the nomination of director(s) and the distribution of shares.
- A dedicated account manager at your service for one year.
Annual fees: are applicable from the end of the first year to renew your company’s registration and maintain its good standing.
- The payment of all annual government and local registrar fees and charges.
- The Certificate of Good Standing issued by the local registrar.
- The Certificate of Incumbency.
- Renewal of the company legal address (registered address and where applicable registered agent).
- A dedicated account manager at your service for an additional year.
All pricing is in USD and do not include courier delivery.
All pricing is in EUR and do not include courier delivery.