While the Central American country of Costa Rica has been home to more than 400 online gambling companies over the years, it still does not have any specific legislation designed to deal with e-gaming (gambling over the Internet).
Because a Costa Rica Online Gambling License, does not exist, nor a Data Processing License or any other kind of E-Gaming License, starting an Online Gambling Business is fast and simple. This absence of legislation dealing with online gambling means the businesses and operations of Costa Rica-based gaming companies are not subject to the regulations, monitoring, and testing to which most offshore governments subject their licensees. Most Online Gambling Companies are self-regulated. Because there is no official organization to recognize license holders, there is no betting or gaming tax.
Newly elected President Solis has hopes to establish a gaming control board for online gaming. The Finance Ministry has released draft plans for regulating said industry. Included in the plan is a tax on online gaming of 0.5 % of gross income to help fund the control board. Additionally, a 5 % tax would be levied for the fight against crime. The new board would report to the Minister of Interior and Police and would process six-year gaming licenses at a suggested annual fee of USD $50,000.
This proposal is the latest in what has been a long and, thus far, fruitless attempt on the part of the government to regulate and tax the online gaming industry.
At the moment potential business owners do not have to deal with any of this.
With our Costa Rica Online Gambling Company you can legally offer Online Poker, Online Casino Games, Online Bingo and every type of betting. This includes classic sports bets football, basketball, ice hockey, soccer, horse racing and greyhound racing. The company may conduct business world wide via the internet securing clients from all over the globe. As no special license is required in Costa Rica, the business is operated by a specifically registered Costa Rican corporation. This provides for all the profits from the company to be tax free and indemnifies the directors from liability.
What does the Costa Rica Online Gambling Company include?
- A Costa Rica Offshore Corporation: Costa Rica is an outstanding choice when it comes to incorporating an online gambling business as it acts in place of a formal Online Gambling License. Complete zero-tax status, and the world’s friendliest online gambling legal environment enable you to conduct your business 100% confidential and compliant. Click here for an compelling overview.
- A Legal Opinion outlining the company’s compliance with local laws in offering an online gaming service
- 2 Hours Personalized Advice: Need some help or assistance with conducting your business offshore? We offer the best after-sale support in the industry, and will do our best to assist you with whatever concerns and problems you might have … ! Take advantage of our 16 PLUS years experience in the business.
A summary of the benefits of forming your Online Gambling business with us:
- all nationalities accepted as directors or owners
- only basic due diligence required
- fast (2-4 week) turnaround
- affordable initial costs and fees
- affordable ongoing annual renewal fees
- operations can be undertaken worldwide
- no paid up capital deposits required
What a wealth of the benefits !
Take advantage of this unique offer right now, the Costa Rica Online Gambling Company is yours for only US $3,795!!!
Yes! Contact Us to order your own Costa Rica Online Gambling Company Now!
Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional services.
We accept Bank Wire Transfers, Western Union Transfers, Moneygram Transfers, Cash and Cheque for payment of our services.
**PLEASE NOTE** We do not provide online gaming services of any kind to companies planning to accept customers from the USA or any other restricted countries.