While in the not too distant past, the Central American country of Costa Rica has been home to more than 300 online gambling companies, the numbers have decreased dramatically in recent years.
There still is no governmental or regulatory framework governing online gambling or eGaming whatsoever, as such no official Costa Rica Online Gambling License designed to deal with e-gaming (gambling over the Internet) exists.
The absence of legislation governing online gambling operations or administration from Costa Rica means very clearly that a Costa Rica Online Gambling License does NOT exist
The businesses and operations of Costa Rica-based online gambling or eGaming companies are not not regulated, supervised or licensed in any way shape or form, including the so called ‘Data Processing’ license.
Because there is no official organization to issue any kind of license or recognize license holders, there is no betting or gaming tax whatsoever. Again, to be clear, there is no such thing as a Costa Rica Online Gambling License, Data Processing License or any other kind of license for Online Gaming.
Newly elected President Solis had hopes to establish a gaming control board for online gaming. The Finance Ministry has released draft plans for regulating said industry. Included in the plan is a tax on online gaming of 0.5 % of gross income to help fund the control board. Additionally, a 5 % tax would be levied for the fight against crime. The new board would report to the Minister of Interior and Police and would process six-year gaming licenses at a suggested annual fee of USD $50,000.
This proposal is the latest in what has been a long and, thus far, fruitless attempt on the part of the government to regulate and tax the online gaming industry.
With our Online Gambling Company you can legally offer Online Gambling (Sports Betting, Online Poker, Online Casino Games, Online Bingo and every type of betting) options from Costa Rica. This includes classic sports bets football, basketball, ice hockey, soccer, horse racing and greyhound racing. The company may conduct business world wide via the internet securing clients from all over the globe. As no special Costa Rica Online Gambling License exists or is required in Costa Rica, the business is operated by a specifically registered Costa Rican Company. This provides for all the profits from the company to be tax free and indemnifies the directors from liability.
What does our Costa Rica Online Gambling Company (Gambling License Alternative) Include?
- A Costa Rica Corporation: Costa Rica is an outstanding choice when it comes to incorporating an online gambling business as no rules, regulations exist meaning no license is required. Complete zero-tax status, and the world’s friendliest online gambling legal environment enable you to conduct your business 100% confidential and compliant.
- A Legal Opinion outlining the company’s compliance with local laws in offering an online gaming service via the internet
- 2 Hours Personalized Advice: Need some help or assistance with conducting your business offshore? We offer the best after-sale support in the industry, and will do our best to assist you with whatever concerns and problems you might have … ! Take advantage of our 16 PLUS years experience in the business.
A summary of the benefits of registering your Costa Rica Online Gambling company with us:
- all nationalities accepted as directors or owners
- only basic due diligence required
- fast (2 week) turnaround
- affordable initial costs and fees
- affordable ongoing annual renewal fees
- operations can be undertaken worldwide
- no paid up capital deposits required
What a wealth of the benefits !
Take advantage of this unique offer right now, the Costa Rica Online Gambling Company is yours for only US $3,395!!!
Contact Us to become a client and get your Costa Rica Online Gambling Company Today!
Take advantage of our almost 20 years of experience and let us help you every step of the way.
Your business is important to us and we guarantee professional service.
*First year fees are from the date of incorporation until the 31st of December of the same calendar year
2nd and subsequent years – All annual fees become due January 1st each ear, and are payable prior to January 31st.
**PLEASE NOTE** Banks in Costa Rica do not open accounts for online gambling businesses. Also, as Costa Rica is a completely unregulated, unsupervised and unlicensed environment we are unable to open traditional bank accounts for Costa Rica companies engaged in Online Gambling.
**PLEASE NOTE** We do not provide online gaming services of any kind to companies planning to accept customers from the USA or any other restricted countries